Check out my Etsy shop!

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Thanks for the award!!

Thanks to Kami at Sweet Charli for this blog award!

I don't have too many followers but I do follow quite a few blogs so I am very honored that  she would think of me. You will have to check out her blog by clicking on her link above.
In order to receive this award you have to promise to share this with 10 other BLOGS that you think are Trendy too! It is just that simple.

Just post about your award in your blog

List your Top Trendy Blogs

Share with them and

Leave a link to the Trendy Blog Button (so they can grab it to)

Make sure you tell them the same, that they need to give this award out to 10 as well.


So here are my picks of Trendy Blogs that I love.
They are in no particular order so  click on the links below and check them out!

Along for the ride
Get Craftin
Brown Paper Packages
Sew Incredibly Crafty
Savy Southern Style
Restyled Home
From Junk to Funk
Whistle stop Cafe Cooking
Under the table and dreaming
Poppies at Play

3 comments:

Kim @ Savvy Southern Style said...

Thank you so much for the sweet comments and the award. I am afraid I have an award free blog. It is just to hard to pick only a few out of all the great blogs to give an award, too. Hope you understand and thanks again.

Kim

Andy Porter said...

Thanks so much for the award! What an honor!! You are too too kind!!

Stephanie Lynn @Under the Table and Dreaming said...

Donene - Congratulations on your award! Thank you so much for passing it on! I greatly appreciate it! Hope you have a fabulous weekend! Thanks again!! Stephanie Lynn =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails