Check out my Etsy shop!

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Is it fall yet?

While I was on vacation I worked on this cute witches hat and because I have some very cute models where I was visiting I had to have some pictures even though I wasn't totally finished with the hat.

Doesn't she make a cute little witch!


This pattern works up quickly and will fit most sizes.

I used a black yarn and then found this fun fur yarn at one of the Amish shops we visited.

The purple was perfect for this cute witch!

When I got home I added the flower and made a pattern for the spider.

I think the spider and the flower really complete the hat.

I made the flower from yarn as well and added some tulle and sparkly cording.

Here is the spider.





It made me excited for the fall to come!!!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

If it can fit Liv's head then it can probably fit most other kids head. She has a big noggin. Love the spider!

Christie said...

This is so clever! It's everything I'd want in a Witch's Hat! Love it.

Liz said...

Such a great hat! Love the spider! Great job! Liz

Christina at I Gotta Create! said...

You've outdone yourself Donene! This is fantastic. Pinning! And will be featuring you on Facebook tomorrow.

Thanks so much for linking up at I Gotta Create! <3 Christina

Be Colorful Coastal said...

Oh my gosh. Never saw a witch hat quite like that. How do you come up with this stuff. Adorable, as are the models. :D
Thanks for sharing.
pr

Unknown said...

Hey Donene!
Love this and I am featuring it on my Pink Hippo Party @ http://pinkapotamus.blogspot.com
xoxo
Amie @ Pinkapotamus

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails