Check out my Etsy shop!

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Aviator hat

I made a pattern for this hat and I was trying to see if I could get a little person to model it.  I first tried this big guy, but he definitely had a problem holding still.  I kind of got some action shots but that was bout it!

He was too busy playing and didn't want to hold still long enough for grandma to take a picture.

Now this little guy knew exactly what to do and I could have just kept snapping pictures.

He was perfect and of course, I got some great shots of him.  I think he is still young enough and was wondering what the heck Grandma was doing!

He shows off this hat pretty good don't you think!

This is a great hat for keeping his little ears warm.



Thanks little guy, you made the hat absolutely adorable!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails