Check out my Etsy shop!

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Cute as a bumble bee!

I think that I am getting winter crazy because recently all I have wanted to is make Spring or summer items.  I did have a request to make some more photo props for little newborns and this is what I came up with.

Sorry that I don't have a real newborn for my model but for the moment this is what you will get.

I can't wait to try it on a cute new little one.

Doesn't this just make you think of Spring!

It was fun to make and getting the stripes just right without the little join lines of the yarn was a challenge and I figured it out and included it in the pattern.

The hat could really be made to any size and it would look adorable on any little head.

Loving my new camera as well, it has made taking photo 's so much easier!

Have a happy day and sweet thoughts of Spring!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails